Chateau Three Hills – Three Hills, Alberta
From the moment you are welcomed into Chateau Three Hills you will be delighted by the warm atmosphere, friendly, happy residents and helpful, accommodating employees.
Resident safety, well-being and happiness are our top concerns. Our staff take care of the details so residents can concentrate on what’s important- their peace of mind.
The all-inclusive monthly fee allows residents to enjoy all of the amenities, services and activities that Chateau Three Hills has to offer.
- A choice of Studio, 1 & 2 bedrooms suites
- Utility services such as heat, hydro, water and basic cable TV
- Three meals served daily in our dining room, as well as self-serve snacks throughout the day
- Access to all common areas including the bistro and main dining room, fireside lounge and games room
- 24 hour call bell monitoring & assistance from professionally trained staff
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Personal laundry facilities
- Monthly calendar of social, cultural and recreational activities. Activity/Lifestyle program tailored to meet the needs of each individual resident
At Chateau Three Hills, resident safety and security is of primary importance to us. Extra care has been taken through-out this senior living community, so that we can provide residents with maximum comfort and security.
- 24 hour trained on-site staff
- Personal Emergency Response System (in-house monitoring), two way communication, Pendants and in-suite call bells
- Fire sprinkler system throughout
- Emergency stairwell refuge area located on each floor
- Internal and external fire and elevator monitoring
- Heat and smoke detectors in all common area and private suites
- All areas are wheelchair accessible
- All entrance and exit doors are alarmed
- Well lit grounds and parking area
For additional information, or to schedule a tour of the building, contact us today!
920 Main Street East
Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0